If you want to hire an air duct cleaning Toronto services to clean off your ducts, make it sure to consider a few things first. If you don’t check whether the company you will be hiring is the right one, you may get scammed. There are many unscrupulous service providers who claim to offer their services really cheap but eventually you might end up spending a whole lot more to get the job done properly.
Things to see while chossing a good Air Duct Cleaning service:
• It is wise to ask friends, neighbours or and family members for recommendations of a reliable air ducts cleaner in your locality. Always confirm the office address of any air duct cleaning company that you want to hire. Visit local business directories to find accredited air duct cleaners, read reviews from their previous customers. It will help you to get some idea about their quality of services.
• Don’t fall into the victim of cheap air duct cleaning companies. They often promote their services charging a nominal fee but perform a poor cleaning job. Some companies even lure customers with a really cheap service charge, but once they arrive on the job starts to ask for higher prices.
• Always get written estimates from the air ducts cleaning services Toronto providers which include the prices of all labor and supplies required to complete the job. If you need any additional services to discuss, ask about the costs clearly before they start doing the job. Ask them to clean all registers, inside the duct, as well as the heating and ventilation system.
• It is advisable not to sign any blank or partly completed document to authorize the work to a company. Get a comprehensive description regarding how they will keep the home protected from contaminates.
• Check the credentials of the air duct cleaning company. Ask them if the company you want to hire is insured so you will be covered if the workers cause any damages. Once they arrive at your place, ask them to provide ID card and/or a business card. Also make sure the company is a certified one to get complete peace of mind. It is best if the company is NADCA certified as they agree to adhere to the code of ethics set by the association and are bound to hold liability insurance to retain their membership.